Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Latte Four Ways


These cards were created for a Splitcoast Challenge, which was to make four cards out of the same stamp set with the same colour combination. It is neat too see how different your cards can look even when you use similar elements. There are endless possiblities for your creativity and even with some rules and limitations, one can still continue to acheive variances in look and style. My thought for today is to challenge yourself with your creativity; keep striving to expand your frame of reference with your artwork and play play play!

2 comments:

  1. ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!! LOVE THE COLORS... Rubber Hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I missed that challenge. (note to self-check out 4 way challenge).
    These Latte cards are very cute! Great colours, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****