Friday, February 9, 2007

Splitcoast Stampers Challenges


Want to increase your Creativity??? Try out the challenges on Splitcoast Stampers!!! There is a new challenge posted each day. Challenges include working with sketches, colours, Limited supplies. I have found that participating in these challenges has helped me improve my stamping immensely and also motivates to stamp several times per week.


This card was created for Today's Limited Supply Challenge. The challenge was to make a "tag" using something that was not a traditional tag stamp. All stamps and papers are from Stampin' Up! My tag was created by using a Sizzix die cut. I swear that this die has been hanging around for four years and this is the FIRST time I used it!!!!!!


If you haven't tried the challenges, I encourage you to give it a try!!!! Caution: These challenges can be almost as addictive as Stamps and Paper!!!!!


Have a great weekend!


Vicki

2 comments:

  1. too cute! I have the oppposite reaction to challenges -- I get overwhelmed by the need to follow the directions. What's with that?? I need to chill and do some challenges. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love the BG stamp!
    I agree, those SCC are terrific and a great way to jumpstart creativity!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****