Sunday, August 13, 2017

Sprinkle and Sparkle a little love



Good Morning! Hope you're enjoying a nice weekend.

With having broke my knee cap, my summer's been a write off in terms of outdoor stuff, but that leaves me some more time to create!

I'm getting along a little better, so I think I may venture out to the farmers market this morning and i'm going to try to drive the car this afternoon!

Today's my guest spot day over at Vera Lane Studio and I'm sharing two creations using her fabulous new release Sprinkle and Sparkle fairy sisters. They are just too cute! 

Bot images come with and without text, which makes them super fun!!!

You can find the image HERE!

I really LOVE the super cute bee!!!!


Hope you have a most amazing day!!!!

XX's and Oh's

--Vicki~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****