Sunday, August 6, 2017

Under the Sea



Good Morning!!!!

I'm excited to share this fun creation with you today!!!!!

It's a sweet surprise in a card!!!

I created this card using the Seahorse and Octupus and the Mermaid set from Vera Lane Studio Digitial Stamps.  I love the possibilities you have with digi stamps.

I created the scene (which you will see in a little bit) in Photoshop Editor

I coloured the images with Copic Markers, Nuvo Glitter Markers

I fussy cut the mermaid and sentiment.



I have this super fun porthole die from Marianne Designs and I was just itching to create a fun scene with it.



What about this cute little Octopus....... I love her little Octopus lips!!!




The glitter pens still show a bit of opacity



Here's the surprise at the end!!!!!

I had to add some Glitter accents, not only because it's the theme this month over at Vera Lane Studio
 If you haven't, check out the Facebook group, it's a great group of people and you will be endlessly inspired!!!!

XX's and Oh's

--Vicki~~


1 comment:

  1. Brilliant card, Vicki! Love your underwater scene and the beautiful porthole enticing us to take a look inside. The added sparkle makes this so special! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****