Sunday, August 27, 2017

Vera Lane Studio Sunday



Good Morning!!! 

Today is my last Sunday as a Guest Designer over at Vera Lane Digital Stamps

My first card I'm featuring is The Traveller

I coloured her up with my Copic and Touch Markers

I layered all the elements onto some Designer Paper from the Authentique Pastime Collection



This Delicious Cupcake image can be found in the Cupcake Set

The beauty of a digital image is that you can make it any size you want.

Thus this giant yummy confection!!!!!

Again, I coloured the image with Copic Markers

The little sprinkles are from the Dollar Store!

Hope you enjoy!

Happy Stamping!!

XX's and Oh's

--Vicki~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****